Sorry, i thought i was clearer than that;)
1. What model of GPS do you have?
BECKER GPS Traffic Assist Pro Ferrari 7929 Corsa rouge Europe
http://www.mybecker.com/beckerCms/www_r ... navSeq=203
2. What map software do you have?
Navigon 5, it seems,
3. Where are you located?
4. What is becker Ferrari? Is it a software or hardware?
hardware, it is the gps.
5. How are you able to see radar on your GPS maps? Does the unit have an integrated radar detector? Or do you mean you want to see the POI on your GPS? Because POI does not show active radars, it only shows a known waypoint.
6. What is POI warner? I assume it is a piece of software that can be loaded onto a GPS unit.
So, POI warner is a software that add radars as POI on maps, and tells you when your way is reaching one. For the link, i dont have it at the moment, but the link is on the site of navigon, it s not on navigating.de.
It is a special version with a different mechanism of validation.
You give your serial number and personal informations, then you received a link by mail to download the software.
When you try to get it on navigating.de, it asks to buy it.
So i think navigon and becker have a licence for this.
is it sufficient for you, or must i add details?
Thank you for your attention and help, anyway.