LocalWeather for PocketPC
LocalWeather is an application for Windows Mobile Smartphones and PocketPCs providing location-based weather information. It retrieves the current location from a GPS receiver, looks up the nearest weather station and fetches information on the current weather conditions from the Internet. Shown information:
* current GPS position (latitude and longitude)
* name, country and location of the queried weather station
weather condition and clouds * temperature, dew point, air humidity and pressure
* wind direction and speed * observation time in comparison to current time
* LocalWeather works worldwide! Requirements
* Mobile device running Windows Mobile 5 (Smartphone or PocketPC) or Windows Mobile 6 (Standard, Classic or Professional).
* Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0 (comes preinstalled with Windows Mobile 6, for Windows Mobile 5 it can be downloaded from Microsoft).
* Active GPS device supported by Windows Mobile (built-in or via Bluetooth) via Microsoft's GPS API.
* Working Internet connection on your device to look up weather information.